• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JohnnyCastleFan - blogger, Twitter-er and amateur promotor? Put my skills to work for you..

johnnycastlefan

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Howdy.

Most know me by the handle "johnnycastlefan" or "jcfan." For the past 2.5 years, I've run a fan blog dedicated to straight male adult film star Johnny Castle, http://johnnycastlefan.tumblr.com, along with a Twitter account (@johnnycastlefan). I've also promoted my other favorite adult stars via my Twitter (and personal Tumblr), doing my best to concentrate and promote male stars I think deserve to be recognized :) For some reason or another, people have taken note of what I do and I have managed to encourage companies to start tagging male talent when promoting product, as well as introduce various studios/directors to Johnny Castle and get him hired for jobs he would not otherwise have gotten. I've also "introduced" performers to each other, as well as fellow fans. I build bridges, apparently, haha.

My hope was that this would somehow parlay into a "real job" for a performer, agency, company. I would love to do social media promotion in an official capacity, meaning work FOR someone and help them with their career and really be a part of what they do. It has not panned out, though.

So, if anyone is ever looking for help in online promotion in any of the capacities I have proven myself in (Tumblr & Twitter, mostly, but I am a quick & eager learner), I figured I would put it out there that I would be willing to try and help :) If you take a look at my blog and/or Twitter and think what I do might be useful to you, feel free to get in touch. I can't promise I'll be able to help, but I'll at least take a look and if I'm interested, give it a try. I'm kind of curious to see if anything I've done can translate into any other forum.