• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cyberpunk 2077

freeones_regina

Administrator
Looks cool, kind of like GTA in the future.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Like I said in the other thread, huge huge huge fan of the cyberpunk genre. Been waiting for this for ages.

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
It looks decent. I almost never give any game developer the benefit of the doubt anymore, but CD Projekt RED might be one of the few exceptions.

I also have a prediction. In the real life year 2077 things will look almost exactly the same as they do now except people will have slightly more fancy smart phones.

sean miguel

[nobabe]the bullet[/nobabe] penetration through the walls.

I've seen enough. I don't know if I've ever wanted to play a game more than this one.

Apparently CD Projekt Red has received significant funding from the Polish government to develop this game but it comes with a deadline (which could be good and bad) and that the game is already playable from start to finish. It's just a matter of bug-testing and the such.

Oh man, I hope so.

I'm going to do the first run with a female character. That ass.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/cyberpunk-2077/cyberpunk-2077-release-date

D-rock

As successful as the Witcher 3 was I'm surprised they would even need outside funding like that.

~~whimsy~~

Cyberpunk’s transphobic tweet is part of a much larger issue with game marketing
https://www.polygon.com/2018/9/13/17854886/transphobia-in-game-marketing-cyberpunk-2077-twitter

Wow, this game is barely in beta and it's already SJW fodder...

Whelp, that's the reason why that article failed to deliver the point. I read, started to skim, read some more and skimmed the rest and failed to see a delivery. Just how I am sure the author fails to see his own gender through piss tinted glasses. What a waste of a webpage :rolleyes:

William Antonelli is a nonbinary writer based in New York City, whose work focuses on the evolving landscape of entertainment and pop culture.

D-rock

Prediction: The real 2077 will be almost like it is now except with hotter weather and slightly more fancy cell phones. I've just been too scared with past movies depictions of this time and the lack of flying cars I want.

sean miguel

William Antonelli is a nonbinary writer based in New York City, whose work focuses on the evolving landscape of entertainment and pop culture.

"Non-binary" as opposed to binary. Isn't that in and of itself ... binary?